Lifoam Life Sciences is a leading manufacturer of Polyurethane (PUR) temperature controlled packaging solutions serving the pharmaceutical packaging market in the US and abroad. Our extensive range of Envirocooler™ branded insulated shipping containers are tested for a variety of temperature ranges and pack-out environments. They are also fully validated to one of the following industry profiles: ISTA 7E, 7D, or 5B. Ensuring lowest delivered cost is our top priority, and our global manufacturing network enables the development of innovative packaging and cost-effective thermal containers. Envirocooler™ polyurethane packaging solutions are manufactured in the United States, Puerto Rico, Ireland, and Australia to service the global pharmaceutical packaging needs of our customers. From parcel to pallet, from overnight to over 5 days, a wide range of thermal containers are available to meet your packaging system needs. The durable nature of PUR material can make reusability an option with some applications.
PUR Solutions are ideal for:
- Mid-to long range durations: 48 to 120 hrs.
- Domestic or international applications
- Seasonal or universal pack-outs
- Parcel or pallet sized thermal containers
- Custom packaging
- Temperature ranges of: Frozen, 2 to 8°C, 2 to 30°C, 10 to 25°C and 15 to 25°C
- When a more durable insulated shipping box material is called for to serve a tougher environment (than EPS)